WHY FESPA GLOBAL PRINT EXPO 2023?
FESPA Global Print Expo 2023 will take place from the 23rd – 26th May at Messe Munich, Germay. The event is Europe’s leading trade exhibition for screen and digital, wide format printing and textile printing.
The exhibiton spotlights key printing industry professionals, allowing them to discover new prospects through face-to-face business networking and gain access to the latest innovations and trends within the printing industry, while realizing valuable networking and business-building opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
Shenzhen Runtianzhi Digital Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Established in 2000, Shenzhen Runtianzhi Digital Equipment Co., LTD (RTZ) is an integrated company of digital inkjet technology developer, digital printer manufacturer and global marketing.
It has more than 500 staff, including 100 R&D personnel, and more than 100,000 m² facilities which spreads in 3 cities Shenzhen, Dongguan and Huizhou.
RTZ’s products cover all major digital printing fields, such as UV printing, textile printing, package printing, ceramic printing, label printing, etc, equipped with different types of printers designed system. Owning the well-known trademark FLORA, FLORA digital printers are widely used in more than 80 countries and regions with high reputation of good quality and service among distributors and users.
With 20 years of experience in printing industry, FLORA has become an international brand, and RTZ has developed into a Municipal Enterprise Technology Center, a National-Level High-Tech Enterprise with independent intellectual property rights, and the first listed company in the industry (Stock code: 832246).
May 23-26, 2023, in Munich
Join Flora at FESPA Global Print Expo to celebrate technological advancements, discover new opportunities and the changing appearance of our industry. As a professional manufacturer of digital printing and production equipment that has participated in FESPA for many consecutive years, RTZ has been pushing the envelope on the basis of a number of core key technologies with independent intellectual property rights.
A variety of high precision printing equipment at FESPA2023 involves advertising signs and corrugated packaging, as the latest achievements of FLORA digital printing intelligence, showing profound research and development experience and excellent production energy efficiency.
In Booth A60/70 in Hall B2, FLORA will bring four outstanding products to FESPA Berlin, Germany, to set a new benchmark in the industry!
STAR PRODUCT MATRIX
- Standard 4 color, vivid & bright image
- 600dpi, 4 level grayscale, DOD
- Max print width 2500mm, media thickness from 1.5-20mm
- Intelligent modular system, on-line upgrading configuration to meet productivity
- Low consumption, minimum maintenance, low cost
- Industrail level EPSON inkjet head application
- Supporting LC,LM,WHITE color extension
- Ultra high printing resolution up to 720*2400dpi
- 2000mm/3200mm large format printing
- Printing-on-demand technology
- Color-white-color,white-color,white-color multiple printing modes
- High productivity,up to 178m sqm/hr in large feather mode
- Industrial entry-level equipment, 2m printing width
- Efficient production, maximum capacity of 100㎡ per hour
- Support grayscale printing, the maximum resolution of 726 * 1440dpi
- Board and roll dual-use, support a variety of plates and rolls printing, the highest media height of 50mm
- Wide material compatibility, maximum media thickness up to 100mm
- Easy positioning of various size materials
- Original three-layer spot color printing function,standard four colors plus white and varnish channel,can achieve 4.5pl/5pl/7pl grayscale printing
- Equipped with linear motor, the highest printing speed 86㎡/h